SUMMER 4v4 Soccer League
YOUTH SOCCER LEAGUE
REASONS TO CHOOSE STL ATHLETIC CENTER FOR YOUR WINTER SOCCER DESTINATION
- ESCAPE THE HEAT WITH AIR CONDITIONED INDOOR SOCCER all Summer
- Certified Referees
- Prize Medals for League Champions
- All skill level teams welcome with multiple skill divisions available
- Climate Controlled Facility with NEW TURF!
- Clean & Sanitized facility
- Convenient Concession Stand for Parents and Kids
SUMMER 4v4 LEAGUE DETAILS
- COST: $350.00 Per Team ** $300.00 Early Bird Price thru May 21st **
- 6 Week League (6 games in total)
- Leagues are for Boys & Girls (U6 – U15)
- July 7th – Aug 13th
- ROSTER SIZE: 8 PLAYER Max Roster Size Suggested
- GAME DAYS: Weekends (Possibly a few exceptions)
- REC & CLUB teams welcomed
- REGISTRATION DEADLINE: June 25th, 2023
- League Rules and Scoring CLICK HERE
- 4v4 Games will be played on a 35 yard x 30 yard field
- BEFORE YOU PLAY
- All individuals must fill out our Liability Waiver
- Complete our Team Evaluation & Schedule Conflicts
- Full Team Payment or Team Deposit can be made by credit during registration. If a team would like to have their soccer club pay by check please email Steve Siebert at email@example.com
SUMMER LEAGUE additional details
- PRIZES: 1ST PLACE RECEIVE CHAMPIONSHIP MEDALS
- LEAGUE POINT SYSTEM: 3 Points For a Win. 1 Point For a Tie. 0 Points For a Loss.
1. Head To Head Results Against Tied Teams
2. Best Goal Differential
3. Fewest Goals Against
4. Most Goals Scored
5. Coin Toss
PLAYERS: 4 Players On The Field For Each Team, NO GOALIES
COACHES: Must Have 1 Adult Coach and Not More Than 2 Coaches on the Bench.
EQUIPMENT: SHIN GUARDS REQUIRED. Outdoor Cleats Are Allowed.
FIELD/GOALS: Field Size Is 35 Yards Long By 28 Yards Wide. Goals Are 4 Foot Tall By 8 Foot Wide.
RULES: Two 20 Minute Halves & 2 Minute Half Time With a Running Clock
PLAYER SUBSTITUTIONS ON THE FLY
NO HEADBALLS For U12 and Younger
NO SLIDE TACKLING
ALL OUT OF BOUNDS ARE INDIRECT KICK INS
GOALS ONLY SCORED FROM OFFENSIVE HALF
GOAL KICKS Can Be Taken From Anywhere On The End Line
ALL DEFENSIVE PLAYERS Must Be 5 Yards From FREE KICKS
HANDBALLS, TRIPPING, PUSHING and SLIDE TACKLE Fouls Will Be Direct Kicks.
Penalty Kick Is a Direct Kick From the Center of the Half Line with No Defensive Players allowed on that
Offensive Half of the Field to Stop It.
PLAYERS May Run Through The Blue Goal Area but No
Player Can Touch the Ball In Goal Area Designated
By Blue Lines
* If Offense Touches the Ball In Blue Goal Area It Will Be A Goal Kick.
* If Defense Touches the Ball In Blue Goal Area It Will Be A Penalty Kick.
* If Ball Stops In Blue Goal Area It Will Be a Goal Kick.